Friday, February 27, 2009

We are home from the hospital and hope to stay that way for a little while at least. Grant is doing much better. Jailynn on the other hand is not feeling so good. She was on medicine and finished it. Now she is running a fever and has a runny nose again. I will have to take her back to the doc and see what the deal is. I hope that she feels better soon. She has been sick for about 3 weeks now.
Thank you for all of your prayers and thougts while Grant was sick. It was a little scary have a baby so small so sick!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my! Did he have rsv? I hope Jailynn gets well quick!

the cakes said...

So good to hear your home! We dealt with RSV last year...so hard on the little ones. You get better soon jailynn!

: )

Edna Guerrero said...

Great news to hear he is better. My children never had RSV but my sisters kids did - and I know how scary that can be. Hopefully Jailynn gets betters soon.