Monday, October 13, 2008

Nothing lately.....

I haven't posted in a couple weeks. I guess I have been a little busy. I am not to sure what with, just things I guess. We are all doing well though. Even the baby. We had an appointment today and things are doing just fine. It is still a boy and he is still growing like crazy.
Gerry and I had the stomach flu last week, but ever since then I have been eating like crazy. I don't know what it did to me, but I just can't get enough to eat this week. Maybe it is a good thing though. We will see. I do need to take some belly pictures though since I am showing now. It was almost an over night thing. I had a little bump, but nothing major and then all of a sudden it got big. We only have about 15 weeks left though. We have decided to name him Grant Alan Olds.

3 comments:

Bob and Danya said...

I still think your bump is tiny!! You are such a cute pregnant gal! Your little Jailynn is an absolute doll! It was so fun to watch her run around in primary on Sunday. :)

Kira said...

Hey! Things are going well for me. I just have been working alot and that is about it. No babies yet! I am glad to hear that you are doing well. Your daughter is adorable!! Congratulations on the new baby! I think the name you picked out for him is adorable.

Edna Guerrero said...

Your 'bump' is still super tiny. You do look super good.