Monday, August 25, 2008

3 KIDS!!!

I survived my first day of having 3 kids today. Omar is 2, Ava is about 5 months and then Jailynn who is 11 months. Yes, this means they are all still in diapers. All I have to say is WOW!!! It wasn't that bad though. Ava is teething so she is fussy at times and Jailynn gets a little jealous when I hold her. Omar is all boy. Throwing toys from one end of the house to the other and then not wanting to pick them up. Go figure. We will see how the rest of the week goes. The first day is always the hardest right? I am just glad that I can help this family as well as them helping us. I will have to take a picture of all three tomorrow. They are a cute bunch.

2 comments:

Bob and Danya said...

Wow! You are very brave! 3 in diapers is very hard! I hope that everything goes well for you. How wonderful you are to take on that kind of committment! Awesome!

Jake and LaNae Yates said...

I didn't know you had a blog and how did you find my blog? Crazy. Wow, 3 kids in diapers...I can only imagine.My hat goes off to you! I think it is easier when they are your own kids.