Thursday, June 19, 2008

Well.....


Have you ever wanted something but then when it happened you had second thoughts? Well....this has happened to me today. I knew that I wanted another child, but I was not sure when other than before Gerry retires. I guess that I now know when. I have extremely mixed emotions right now. I am happy, nervous, and scared all at the same time. What am I going to do with two little ones? I guess that everything happens for a reason and I am grateful that I have a loving husband and a wonderful daughter already. I am not the best at breaking news to people. After I took the test, I walked Gerry to the bathroom to see. He did not know that I was taking it. He said why can't you just say it? I was just stunned that it actually said pregnant I guess. He did say that he would be ecstatic if it was a boy though, but he doesn't think that this will happen. I guess we will see!!! I am so grateful for my loving family and I am so excited to see them this coming weekend!! I love you guys!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Whoa!! Congrats!

Shannon said...

Wow, Karen!!!! Congratulations! When are you due?

Hindmarsh Family said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You'll do great with 2! You're such a great mother already!!